“Be the Benchmark”
—Ray H. Siegfried II, NORDAM founder
We’re looking for students who are creative and innovative thinkers, seeking to build capabilities and skills, participate in future strategic company growth, and become part of a leadership pipeline at NORDAM.
Internships at NORDAM are constructed with our founder's guiding principle in mind. Our interns tackle challenges and create solutions to bring innovation and next generation ideas to our diverse array of products. Whether engineering, finance, supply chain, or operations, interns have a stake in the company as do our other Stakeholders.
Beyond your assigned job and projects, your experience is unparalleled. You will have real responsibilities, detailed, results-driven projects with a check-in timeline along the way to support your goals and project completion.
Our customers demand the best and we deliver. Join us and “Be the Benchmark.”
- Students must have completed the sophomore-level coursework in a discipline with a 3.0 minimum GPA.
- Students must be enrolled and pursuing a degree in a college or university on a full-time basis.
- Students must be a college/university junior or senior at the time the internship begins.
- Students must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent U.S. resident.
Internship dates vary slightly each year. Typical internships begin the third week of May and conclude the first week of August.
- New Hire Orientation
- INSIGHT Personality Assessment
- CATIA V5 Fundamentals
- Lean/Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Composite Materials Fundamentals
- Organized tours of all Tulsa facilities
- Organized luncheons with the CEO, owners and facility general managers
- “Report Out” presentations where all interns present their accomplishments at conclusion of internship (supervisor participates)
NORDAM participates in recruiting events at Notre Dame, Georgia Tech, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State University and University of Tulsa each fall semester. We conduct both on-campus and virtual interviews at these schools. If you don't attend one of these universities and are interested, please email internships@NORDAM.com. Internship offers are extended by November and candidates will be contacted by the end of November each year.